FOR SORTING AND CLASSIFYING
A screening drum (also called trommel screen or rotary drum) can be applied to (pre-)sorting, classifying, and size splitting various types of waste or bulk materials into one or more fractions. According to your specifications and application, NM Heilig designs a screening drum, or trommel screen, that can vary in length and diameter, but also in the shape and mesh of the drum holes.
The advantages of a screening drum applied in the recycling or bulk handling process include:
- the incline and rotary motion allow throughput without mechanical load
- free flowing stream without build-up of materials
- an equal material distribution onto screening surface
- drum technology allows high throughput
- drum shell minimizes noise and dust
NM Heilig has gained an extensive experience in developing screening drums for different types of bulk materials and waste streams. We always aim for the best solution, applying a variety of screens or combinations and variations in lengths and diameters. Please contact us with your requirements so we can offer you a tailored solution.
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US DIRECTLY:
T: +31 (0)72 571 6688
Know what you want?
Fill out our technical request form: